24/5 Study Space
24/5 Area Closed
reopens Sunday, August 27
What is the 24/5 space?
- Overnight study space on the 1st floor of the library. Excludes study rooms and lounges.
- Open Sunday-Thursday, 12 am-7:45 am. Note: the space is not open during the summer or during any scheduled break time.
- Must be current UTC student to access.
How to access
- Enter at the Chamberlain Field entrance. The Douglas St. doors are not open overnight.
- Swipe your Mocs card on the reader stationed near the exterior entrance of the library. There is also an accessible swipe (Step 1 pictured above).
- Enter the library and swipe at the 2nd reader located in the library vestibule. There is also an accessible swipe (Step 2 pictured above).
- Enter through the doors to the left of the reader.
- Those students in the 24/5 space at midnight will be asked to show their Mocs Card to verify their status as current UTC students.
- A security officer staffs the space to ensure students’ safety.
- Library services such as check out are not offered overnight.
- 3 black & white printers
- 6 quick look-up desktop computers with limited Internet access (UTC websites, .gov, .edu sites only)
- Food and drink vending machines