Welcome to the UTC Library
Current students, faculty and staff are invited to use these wonderful services physically located within the library building:
- Multifunction printers/scanners/copiers located throughout the building
- An enormous computer lounge on the 2nd floor featuring both Windows and Macs
- Group study rooms (reserve one now!)
- Two practice presentation rooms
- Third floor Studio, a workspace for innovative technology and media creation
- Two silent study lounges
- Reservable seminar and conference rooms
- Visiting scholar rooms
- The Andrew C. Roth Grand Reading Room
And of course, the library continues to offer the highest quality research materials and scholarly support materials and programs. Login to your library account with your UTCID and password to get online resources on-demand, or to place a hold on physical materials for pickup.
Check out laptops, scientific calculators, video equipment, cameras, physical books, DVDs, and more from the library. Online appointments are also available for research, writing, archival, and media-production support.
Before you visit, check the latest required safety protocols for visiting the library.
Not sure where to find what you need in the library? Chat live with library staff during the library's regular hours, call 423-425-4501, text 423-521-0564, or ask any Library staff member for assistance.
UTC Library Building Partners
In addition to the library, this brand new, state-of the art building includes many wonderful student support services:
- Center for Academic Support and Advisement
- Disability Resource Center Student Room
- English Composition Faculty Offices
- Fellowship of Southern Writers Room
- Graduate Student Lounge
- The University's Permanent Art Collection, maintained by the Art Department
- Walker Center for Teaching and Learning
- Writing and Communication Center