For adult learners, going back to college can be a daunting task. Fortunately, there are many resources to which adult learners have access. Please browse the links below for some additional information about returning to college as an adult.
- Tennessee Reconnect: State initiative to help adults enter higher education to gain new skills, advance in the workplace and fulfill lifelong dreams of completing a degree or credential
- Confessions of an Aging Student: Returning to College in My 40's
- Going Back to School at 30: What You Need to Know
- Is Going Back to School at 30 the Right Decision For You?
- Special Reports: Trends & Statistics on Returning to School
- Facing Your Fears of Returning to School as an Adult
- 10 Characteristics of Adults as Learners
- The Guide: A Resource for Going to College as an Adult