Where can I download Microsoft 365 Apps?
Instructions for installing the software and managing licenses are available at support.office.com.
Who is eligible?
Eligible students include any student whose primary affiliation is "student" and has registered for classes. Because of the University's enterprise agreement with Microsoft, students are able to download and install the Microsoft 365 desktop applications at no additional cost.
What software can I download?
Active students, faculty, and staff will be able to download the Microsoft 365 Apps on up to 5 devices (PC, Mac, and/or mobile device). These applications include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access*, and Publisher*
* Windows PC client programs and/or features only. Cannot be used across devices.*
What happens when I graduate or leave UTC?
Once you have graduated or are no longer enrolled in classes, your Microsoft 365 subscription with UTC will end. You may enroll in other available consumer or commercial offers.
How is Microsoft 365 different from Office 365 Web Apps?
Office 365 Web Apps are included in your Microsoft 365 subscription. Features include:
- Access to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote from your web browser
- OneDrive for Business – Online document storage with up to 1 TB of storage
- Open, edit and share your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files from your web browser
Microsoft 365 Apps includes:
- A digital download of Microsoft 365 Apps to install on PC/Mac for up to 5 devices
- The Microsoft 365 Apps stays up to date with the latest releases from Microsoft (currently Microsoft 365 Apps)
- Office Mobile access for iOS, iPadOS and Android devices
- Create and store Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, and Publisher files locally on your computer
- Connect your email account to the Outlook desktop client, opening more features to use with your email and calendars