Connect Your Android Device to the UTC-Secure Network
- Open ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Wi-Fi’
- Connect to the ‘UTC’ network
- Open your preferred web browser to: http://netaccess.utc.edu/secure-wireless/
- Accept the EULA and download the XpressConnect app
- Open your preferred web browser again
- Select “Setup Wi-Fi”
- Under the ‘UTC ID’ field, enter your UTC ID
- Under the ‘Password’ field, enter your UTC password
- Select ‘Submit’
- If the phone is Android version 4.0 or newer, you may need to enable a lock screen before your device will be allowed on the UTC-Secure network
- If prompted, select ‘Okay’ to save the account credentials.
- The phone should then automatically switch over to the UTC-Secure network. If it does not, you may need to connect to the network manually.