Connect Your Nintendo 3DS(XL) to the UTC Network
- Open ‘System Settings’
- Select ‘Internet Settings’
- Select ‘Connection Settings’
- Select ‘New Connection’
- Select ‘Manual Setup’
- Select ‘Search for Access Point’
- Select the ‘UTC’ network
- Select ‘OK’ when prompted to save settings
- Select ‘OK’ when prompted to perform a connection test
- Locate the 3DS’s MAC address
- On a computer, open your preferred web browser to: http://portal.utc.edu/registration/gameLogin.jsp
- Under the ‘MAC address’ field, enter the device’s MAC address
- Under the ‘UTC ID’ field, enter your UTC ID
- Under the ‘Password’ field, enter your UTC password
- Select the device type from the dropdown box
- Select ‘Submit’
“I do not know my MAC Address”
- Open 'System Settings'
- Select 'Internet settings'
- Select 'Other Information'
- Select 'Confirm MAC address'
- Your device’s MAC address should be displayed here