How to Sign Up for OUCampus Web Training
UTC students cannot sign up for OUCampus training without a request from a UTC faculty/staff member.
Proper authorization is required in order to be granted access to editing departmental or unit websites.
- Open your preferred web browser to: http://www.utc.edu/university-web-services/instructional/ou-campus-training-registration.php
- Under the ‘UTC ID’ field, enter your UTC ID
- Under the ‘First Name’ field, enter your first name
- Under the ‘Last Name’ field, enter your last name
- Under the ‘Email’ field, enter your UTC email address
- Under the ‘Telephone’ field, enter your phone number
- Under the ‘Department’ field, enter the name of the UTC department you work in
- Under the ‘Supervisor Name’ field, enter your supervisor’s name
- Under the ‘Supervisor Email’ field, enter your supervisor’s UTC email address
- Under the ‘Type of Website’ field, select the type of website you intend to create/edit
- Under the ‘New or Existing Website’ field, select ‘New’ if you intend to create a new website, or select ‘Existing’ if you intend to edit an existing website
- Under the ‘Existing Site Address’ field, enter the URL of the website that you intend to edit (if it currently exists)
- Select ‘Submit’ once the form has been completely filled out
- You should receive an email notifying you that your OUCampus Training registration form has been submitted
- Once your OUCampus Web Training online account has been created, you will receive an email with your account credentials and further instruction.