We use the GoPrint GS-4 Print Solution in many locations on campus. As more course and research materials have become available online, the demand for printing has increased to the point where printing costs and waste need to be moderated. Members of the UTC community can use their Mocs Card to pay for printing on a per page basis.
Benefits of this system include:
Reduction of waste: The GoPrint system requires that users confirm each print job thus eliminating waste from accidental or unnecessary printouts.
$10/$5 Print Credit: All UTC students are given $10 or $5 in PrintPoints on their Mocs Card. The $10 credit is applied at the start of the Fall and Spring semesters, and the $5 credit is applied at the start of the summer semester, and is valid through graduation/commencement. At the end of each semester, unused PrintPoints are purged. PrintPoints are only valid for MocsPrint, and have no other value. After you have used your PrintPoints, MocsPrint will deduct from your Campus Points when printing.
Please visit the Mocs Card website for more information regarding PrintPoints and billing, including how to check your balance and Mocs Card activity.
You can now print from your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone to a MocsPrint Mobile enabled printer without installing printers or drivers. You can submit print jobs using the PrinterOn Mobile app or the document upload web page. Download the PrinterOn app from the Apple App store or Google Play.
MocsPrint Mobile - Click here to learn how to use MocsPrint Mobile, download the MocsPrint/PrinterOn Mobile app, locate mobile enabled print locations, and submit print jobs.
* MocsPrint Mobile enabled
** Mobile printing requires network printer installation. CLICK HERE for instructions.
- UTC Library Ground, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Floors, as well as the 24/5 area *
- Color Printer available on 3rd floor *
- Collins Annex 103 & 105 (UTeach)
- Davenport 228 (Physical Therapy) *
- EMCS 206 (Math) *
- Fine Arts Center 307 (Music) *
- Fine Arts Center 412 (Art) **
- Fletcher Hall 111 * & 216 (College of Business)
- Frist 201, 202, 203, & 205 (Communications) **
- Grote 316 (Chemistry) *
- Guerry Center Brock Scholars Lab (Brock Scholars) *
- Holt 101, 205, & 399 (English) *
- Holt 302 & 349B (Psychology) *
- Hunter 407 (Interior Design) **
- Math Plaza in MaClellan Gym 200 (Mathematics) *
- Metro 109 (HHP) *
- Metro 228 & 229 (Nursing) *
- Metro 255 (Communications) *
- Pfeiffer 306 (Political Science) *
- UC Foundation Apartments 2nd Floor Computer Lab (Housing) *
- Walker Apartments 3rd Floor Computer Lab (Housing) *