MocsPrint Mobile Document Upload
- Click here to learn how to use the MocsPrint Mobile document upload service
- For answers to the most common questions, please refer to the MocsPrint Mobile FAQ.
- You can submit print jobs and documents from your personal laptop or computer anywhere in the world to MocsPrint Mobile without installing printers or drivers (as long as you are connected to the internet).
- Please see the MocsPrint Mobile App page for printing information regarding your smartphone or tablet. If you would rather not purchase the app for your smartphone or tablet, you can also use the document upload service from the links below.
Document Upload Steps:
- Choose a MocsPrint Mobile location from the list or map below.
- Following the instructions on the document upload webpage to select your file, enter your email address, and receive your release code.
- Once you have received confirmation that your job was successfully submitted, go to the MocsPrint Paystation at the location you selected.
- At the Paystation, look for your email address, or a button labeled "Claim Mobile". Click either one and enter your release code.
- Select your file, click Print, swipe your Mocs Card, and click Print again to confirm the charges and receive your job.
MocsPrint Mobile supports most document and image formats, and sometimes can "unofficially" support some files that aren't listed here. However, there are many thousands of different file formats and we cannot test all of them, so we only guarantee support for the file types listed here:
- DOC, DOCX (MS Word)
- GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF (Images)
- HTM, HTML (Web pages)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
- PPT, PPTX (MS PowerPoint)
- RTF, TXT (Text files)
- XLS, XLSX (MS Excel)
If the file you would like to print is not one of the supported types, we recommended saving/exporting/printing it as a PDF. Most major programs allow you to save or export to a PDF file. If yours doesn't and you need a program to save files as PDF, try PDF Creator.
MocsPrint Mobile Locations
Click the location below to load the document upload web page
- Lupton Library
- Student Technology Center - UC 124
- Davenport 228 - Physical Therapy
- Fletcher 111 - College of Business Lab
- Guerry Center - Brock Scholars Lab
- Holt Hall 302 - Psychology Lab
- UC Foundation Apartments - 2nd Floor Lab
- Walker Apartments - 3rd Floor Lab
MocsPrint Mobile Campus Map
Use the map to find a MocsPrint Mobile printing location, then select the location
from the list above.
Look for the icon on the map and use the corresponding number to select that location above.
For answers to the most common questions, please refer to the MocsPrint Mobile FAQ.