In 2018, the state will offer Voluntary Vision benefits through a new vendor, Davis Vision.
- The network will change. It is important to check the network for your provider and other providers in your area. You can look for your provider by going to http://www.davisvision.com/stateofTN. There is not a specific network name to enter.
- There are many added values to this year’s Voluntary Vision benefits, including an increased allowance for frames, lenses and contact lenses.
Eligible employees can choose from two Voluntary Vision options:
- Basic Plan: Offers discounted rates and allowances for services.
- Expanded Plan: Provides services with a combination of copays, greater allowances than the Basic Plan and discounted rates.
Both plans offer the same services, including:
- Routine eye exam once every calendar year
- Frames once every two calendar years
- Choice of eyeglass lenses or contact lenses once every calendar year
- Discount on LASIK/refractive surgery