Annual Enrollment Period
Annual Enrollment is the only time of the year when participants can make changes in their insurance coverage. Changes in coverage become effective on January 1 and remain in effect through December 31, unless you lose eligibility or experience a Life Qualifying Event.
The annual enrollment period for 2018 insurance benefits is October 2 through October 13, 2017 at 5:30 PM EST. Read MORE...
During annual enrollment, participants can:
- Enroll in or cancel health insurance for yourself or your eligible dependents
- Change health plans
- Choose or change health insurance vendor and network
- Enroll in, transfer, or cancel dental insurance
- Enroll in, transfer, or cancel vision insurance
- Enroll in, change coverage, or cancel optional life insurances (optional term life and/or optional accidental death & dismemberment)
- Enroll in NEW short term disability insurance