Summer Employment Opportunities
Summer 2018 - Positions
- Work with each Camp/Conference staying in one of UTC Housing complexes
- Tasks include: room preparation, check in’s and check out’s, office hours and other related tasks
- CAs respond to lockouts, emergency situations, and policy violations
- CAs are not permitted to have other summer employment
- CAs monitor residence hall complex conditions and fill out facility work orders when necessary
- CAs are only allowed enrollment in online summer classes
- Compensation: free room on-campus for the summer and a $1,500 stipend
For more information regarding the Conference Assistant position, email Assistant Director for Guest Relations, Anna Burton.
- Assist with summer maintenance projects
- Tasks may include, but are not limited to: moving furniture or appliances, lawn care, minor installation projects, painting, cleaning, apartment inspections, and other related tasks
- Compensation: $9.25 an hour
For more information regarding the Maintenance Assistant position, email Assistant Director for Facilities Management, Rob Henry.
* Strong preference is given to applicants who have previously worked as Resident Assistants during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Work with summer school residents
- Responsible for community development within the complex and on campus
- Respond to lockouts, emergency situations, and policy violations
- Monitor residence hall complex conditions and fill out facility work orders when necessary
- Must be enrolled in at least 1 summer course and are typically RA’s during the academic year
- RAs may have other on-campus employment of no more than 10 hours per week while serving as a summer RA
- Compensation: free room on-campus for the summer and a $500 stipend
For more information regarding the ResidentAssistant position, email Assistant Director for Residence Education, Amy Beal.
Application closes on Monday, March 5, 2018.
*Applicants will be notified when application closses*