Summer Camps & Conference Housing
Accommodations Available June 1-July 31, 2018
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a great place to host your summer camp, conference or other special event!
- Conveniently located in Downtown Chattanooga
- Short walk to Chattanooga River Park, Bluff Arts District and other local attractions
- Economical summer guest housing in the Residence Halls & Apartments
- A variety of meeting and event rooms
- Full-service catering
UTC Housing and Residence Life offers economical guest housing in the on-campus residence halls and apartments each summer from June 1st - July 31st.
While the majority of summer guests do attend conferences, classes, or events held on campus, housing is also available for groups not affiliated with the University.
We are now accepting housing reservations for the Summer of 2018!
Please complete the reservation form below to submit your housing request. Once your completed form has been received, you will receive a reply email with confirmation.
*Please note, reservation requests are processed Monday through Friday, during normal business hours.
Conference Housing Guidelines
*Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to stay in on-campus housing.
Summer 2018 Daily Apartment Rates
** Please note that all rooms will be charged at the rates indicated plus tax. A tax exempt form must be provided to UTC Housing by all groups to avoid being charged appropriate Tennessee state taxes.
Community rooms located within each complex are available for an additional fee.
- 4 person/4 bedroom apartment: Extra Long Twin Beds $20.00
- 295 bed spaces available
- 2 person/2 bedroom apartment w/ full size beds: $24.00
- 42 bed spaces available
- 4 person/ 2 bedroom apartment: $17.00
- 196 bed spaces available
Stagmaier Residence Hall (Suite Style)
- 4 person/2 bedroom shared bathroom: Extra Long Twin Beds $17.00
- 142 bed spaces available
- Community Kicthen on 1st floor
Guerry (formerly 1000 Building)
- 4 person/2 bedroom apartment w/ 4 twin size beds: $19.50
- 4 person/3 bedroom apartment w/ twin and full beds: $23.50 for private bedroom, $19.50 for shared bedroom
- 214 bed spaces available
Decosimo (formerly 2000 Building)
- 4 person/4 bedroom/2 bath apartment w/ full size beds: $23.50
- 2 person/1 bedroom apartment w/full beds or extra long twin sized beds $23.50
- 345 bed spaces available
Stophel (formerly 3000 Building)
- 2 person/2 bedroom apartment 2/ full size beds: $23.50
- 4 person/4 bedroom apartment w/ 4 full size beds: $23.50
- 3 person/ 2 bedroom apartment w/ twin and full beds: $23.50 for private bedroom, $19.50 for shared bedroom
- 4 person/2 bedroom apartment w/ 4 full size beds: $19.50
- 598 bed spaces available
Walker (formerly 4000 Building)
- 4 person/4 bedroom apartment w/ full size beds: $23.50
- 220 bed spaces available
Community Rooms available in most locations at a rate of $25/day (charges begin the day you pick up key to the community room and ends the day that all of your things are removed and key is returned to UTC Housing). Please note that complexes with available community rooms include Boling, UC Foundation, and Lockmiller Apartments. The Stagmaier community room and kitchen are available for use but cannot be reserved for any specific group. Please note, utilizing the community space as retail space is prohibited. All requests for retail accommodations should be directed to Auxiliary Services.
- Private and shared room options
- Full and Twin size mattresses
- Linens not provided
- Handicap accessible rooms (available on request)
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Staff available 24/7 who are knowledgeable and familiar with UTC and the Chattanooga area
Other Campus Arrangements
Contact each department directly to arrange additional services.
- Dining Services
- Internet Access
- Parking Services
- Meeting Facilities
Aquatics and Recreation Center (ARC) Membership
- 123,000 square ft. Aquatic and Recreation Center
- Secure access to ARC & Maclellan Gym
- Lounge space
- Basketball/volleyball/soccer courts at the ARC and multi-purpose courts at Maclellan Gym
- Indoor track
- Day use locks and lockers
- Fitness classes
- Fitness floor with cardio and weight machines, as well as, free weights
- 5 lap lanes
- Hot tub
- 2 story water slide
- Access to Intramural sports
- Access to Outdoor Programming equipment trips and rentals
- Bouldering wall and climbing tower
- Not a current UTC Student
- Must be living on-campus (18+ years old) in the residence halls that are associated with camps, conferences or internships (youth summer camp participants are not eligible)
Summer Housing Resident Pricing:
- Check our website at
UTC Aquatic and Recreation Center for accurate pricing.
- Up-to-date Campus Recreation facility hours can be found at Campus Rec Hous.
Stop by the Campus Recreation office in the Aquatic and Recreation Center from 8:00am-5:00pm, M-F to join.
Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard accepted!
Feel free to contact us via email @ CampusRec@utc.edu or via phone @ 423.425.4213.
Anna Burton - Assistant Director of Guest Relations and Outreach
Office: (423) 425-2805
Fax: (423) 425-5354
Thank you for your interest in Summer Housing at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga!