What is RHA?
A great way to get involved on campus and the OFFICIAL voice of UTC housing residents – if you live on campus, you’re a member!
- DELEGATES: Members who’ve applied and been elected to vote on important housing issues, including programs. (Positions available!)
- CONFERENCES: Executive Board and Delegates attend local, regional, and national leadership conferences to exchange ideas, network with other RHA organizations, develop leadership skills, and HAVE FUN!!
- PROGRAMS: RHA Movie Nights, Homecoming, Volleyball Tournaments, Ice Cream Socials, Halloween in the Halls, and more!
We believe in the partnership and well-being of all residents living on campus. We listen to the ideas, values, interests, and concerns presented to us by any resident or staff of the Department of Housing and Residence Life and approach them in a way that most successfully fulfills their needs.
RHA meets 6:00pm every Wednesday night (in the UC Ocoee Room) to discuss the business of the organization, the residence halls and to plan programs and events on campus. Every resident that lives in UTC’s housing complexes is a member of RHA and welcome at each meeting; however, each complex has a limited number of official delegates with voting privileges. If you are interested in applying to become an RHA delegate to represent your complex and the residents that live there, fill out the application below! In order to apply, you must first log in to the application using your UTC ID and password.
RHA delegates and executive board members also attend state, regional and national conferences yearly to represent UTC and meet other on-campus student leaders. For more information, contact the RHA executive board.
All active RHA delegates are eligible to earn points based on involvement in RHA meetings and events. If a delegate earns enough points over the course of a semester or year, they may be eligible for special recognition and priority room selection for the following academic year.
For more information, review the “RHA Point System” document!
Join a Complex Council!
Complex Councils fall under the umbrella of RHA, but operate independently per complex along with a Resident Assistant who serves as an Advisor. CCs serve their complex by providing fun, interactive programs for residents to enjoy. CCs also advocate for their complex in the Residence Hall Association general body meetings.
Any on-campus resident can be a member of a Complex Council!
If you’re interested, please contact Annie Mabon at email@example.com for additional information on how to get involved!
You can also contact the Resident Directors who oversee the Complex Councils:
Johnson Obear: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018-2019 RHA Executive Board
- President: Sierra Wolfenbarger, email@example.com
- Vice-President: Nailah Littlejohn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Annie Mabon, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Rachel McGill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Communications Coordinator: VACANT
- Community Council Liaison - Jerik Vester, email@example.com