- Hometown: Stanford, Kentucky
- Degrees: BA in History from Eastern Kentucky University; MA in Student Personnel Services from Eastern Kentucky University
- What are some things that make you unique: Some things that make me unique is my ability to empathize with people, my positive attitude, and my nerdy personality.
- What do you enjoy doing around Chattanooga: I enjoy taking time to get to know the city. Explore the many food places that are around, and the nature opportunities that are scattered around. I also enjoy taking time to participate in athletic opportunities on chamberlain field, be it Frisbee to handball.
- What is your advice to incoming freshmen: Put yourself out there. I know being in a new place can be scary, but be willing
to take those chances. Join some clubs, meet some new people, explore the city! There
are so many opportunities for students to succeed and thrive as long as you are willing
to take a chance.
- What is your advice to outgoing upperclassmen: Keep calm and carry on! I know it may sound cliché, but graduation doesn’t mean you have to have everything together. Mistakes will happen, that first job may take time to get, but you should never give up. Perseverance breeds success!