Housing Cancellation Request

Complete if you are canceling your housing application, assignment and/or inquiring about breaking your contract and any associated penalties.  If you are receiving a refund, it can take up to ten business days for refunds to be processed.


  • Complete the Housing Cancellation Request form by logging into your Manage My Housing account:

    • Once logged in, click on "Manage My Housing" and then click "Manage My Housing" again

  • Next: 



  • The form will be reviewed by the Housing Department and you will be contacted once it has been reviewed