Housing Forms, Contracts and Policies


Housing Policies

Student moves into dorm on Operation Move In Day

2018-2019 Contract

student carries box on Operation Move In Day for freshmen

2019 Summer Contract

students give out toilet paper on Operation Move In Day

2019-2020 Housing Contract


Residency Exemption

Complete this form through Manage My Housing if you are in an incoming freshman who is requesting to live at home for your freshman year.

Students may apply for an exception if they:

  • live within a 45 mile radius
  • are married
  • have children
  • have a medical condition preventing them from living in a campus environment

Manage My Housing

Other Forms

Housing applications, cancellation and room change requests are available on Manage My Housing.

Accommodation Request

Complete if you have a disability or special housing accommodation request.

You must also submit a housing application through Manage My Housing.

Requests will be reviewed by the Disability Resource Center, if approved the DRC will notify housing of the request.

Questions? Call the Disability Resource Center at 423-425-4006.

Explain how your disability impacts you based on your request. Documentation from a qualified professional supporting your request should be emailed to the Disability Resource Center (DRC).
are you part of a group, team or Residential Learning Community that has specific housing requirements. Is so please list Name below, for example: Honors, Athletics, Business RLC...