Room Assignment Guide for Spring 2019
Before you apply, here's some helpful information.
Review Buildings and Rates
Building preferences are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All freshmen and sophomores who live on campus are required to purchase meal plans.
- Review the meal plan options by visiting Campus Dish before completing your application. Learn more →
- Although meal plans are chosen through the housing website, direct all meal plan questions to Meal Plan Services 423-425-5444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To complete a housing application, you must be admitted to the University and have a UTC ID and password.
- For assistance with your ID or password, call admissions at 423-425-4662.
- It may take a day or two after being admitted to be able to log in to the system.
Communication between Housing and Students
- All communication is through the student's UTC email account.
- If you have questions, call 423-425-4304 or email email@example.com from your UTC email account.
The application is available Oct. 1, 2018.
Log in to “Manage my Housing”
- Click “Manage My Housing” twice:
- Click “Apply for Housing”
- Complete the Spring 2019 application
- Pay the $25 application fee (one time, non-refundable fee) using a credit card, debit card or pre-paid check card. If you have already paid the fee, you will not be directed to the payment screen.
- Assignments will be made based on application complete date (earliest date first).
- Spring 2019 assignments will be emailed in November/December.
- Check your UTC email account for information.
- Once assigned, you will have 10 days to confirm your assignment by electronically signing your contract.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate applicants and their preferences. Submitting an application does not guarantee you housing for the spring semester.