Room Assignment Guide for Spring 2019
- Review Buildings & Rates
- Building preferences are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- Meal Plan
- All freshmen and sophomore students who live on campus are required to purchase a meal plan.
- Review the meal plan options by visiting Campus Dish before completing your application.
- Although meal plans are chosen through the housing website, please direct all meal plan questions to Meal Plan Services 423-425-5444 or email email@example.com.
- UTC ID
- In order to complete a housing application, you must be admitted to the university and have your UTC ID and Password.
- For assistance with your ID or password, please contact admissions at 423-425-4662.
- Please note it may take a day or two after being admitted to be able to log in to the system.
- Communication between Housing and Students
- All communication is through the STUDENT’S UTC email account
- If you have questions you may call 423-425-4304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org from your UTC email account
APPLICATION AND APPLICATION FEE (available October 1, 2018)
- Log in to “Manage my Housing”
- Click “Manage My Housing” twice:
- Click “Apply for Housing”
- Complete the Spring 2019 Application
- Pay the $25 application fee (onetime, non-refundable fee) using a credit card, debit card, or pre-paid check card. If you have already paid the fee, you will not be directed to the payment screen.
- Assignments will be made based on application complete date (earliest date first).
- Spring 2019 assignments will be emailed out in November/December.
- Please check your UTC email account for information.
- Once assigned you will have 10 days to confirm your assignment by electronically signing your contract.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate applicants and their preferences. Submitting an application does not guarantee you housing for the spring semester.