Renter's Insurance


The University does not assume responsibility for loss or damage to personal property while living in university residence halls or apartments. After determining what it would cost to replace your more expensive belongings, check to see if your family homeowner's insurance would cover the loss. If not, we recommend that you purchase additional personal property insurance or renter’s insurance.