Online Room Condition Report (RCR)

Resident Assistants are instructed to report any pre-existing damages to the rooms prior to the resident’s arrival. Residents should inspect room condition upon check-in and report any discrepancies on their online RCR within 24 hours.

Residents should follow the link emailed to them at check-in. Residents and roommates are responsible for ALL damages to their room. Damage and Improper Check-out assessments will be completed by the Resident Director after all residents have moved out.

The RA (or any other staff member) cannot make verbal guarantees of an absence of charges. Final charges will be assessed by the Resident Director. Charges (or lack of charges) listed on the online RCR do not include penalties related to contract breakage. Residents are responsible for damages regardless or not of approving their online RCR. 


Step by Step Instructions:

  1. At check in an email will be sent to your MOCS email account from with the subject line “Thank you for checking in to UTC Housing".
  2. Follow the link in the email.
  3. Log in using your UTC ID and Password.
  4. You will be directed to your online Room Condition Report that was completed by your Resident Assistant (RA)
    • All roommate information is an example and does not reflect correct information. 
  5. Once logged in,  click on the "RIC" tab

  6.  Next, click "view RCR"


  7.  Inspect your apartment and room.
  8.  Review the information on the RCR.
  9. Click on the pencil to make comments on any information you feel is missing.


  10. You may also take and upload photos.
  11. Click "save" to save your comments/photos


  • This information will be used at Move Out to see if any damages occurred while you occupied the space.

  12.  Click “OK" to submit your edits and approve your RCR



  • You may log in at any time to review your online RCR.
  • Online RCR’s that have not been approved by the resident will automatically be accepted on Thursday, August 21st.


 IF you have questions or concerns about your RCR please contact your Resident Assistant (RA) or Resident Director (RD).