How to Submit a Maintenance Request
* For Emergency Maintenance during office hours, please call your complex or the housing office (423-425-4304). After hours please call the RA on call (number posted on office window) or Campus Police at 423-425-4357.
1. Log in to Manage My Housing
2. Enter your UTC ID and Password.
3. Click Login
4. Under Current Resident Request forms
Click “Submit Maintenance Request”.
5. Under Request Type:
Select the type that closely matches your issue, if your not sure select MISC.
6. In the description box include item that needs repair and as much detail as possible:
Left living room blind broken NOT living room blind broken.
C&D bathroom toilet clogged NOT toilet clogged.
Back Right Burner will not turn on NOT stove not working.
7. Click "Submit Request"
***For IT issues, please contact the Help Desk
*We have recently upgraded our Manage My Housing software. Soon you will be able to see a log of submitted requests, as well as notes/comments on each request.