Advantages of the UTC MPH in Chronic Disease Prevention and Control
- Focused Approach. One of a handful of programs with a specific focus on the prevention and control of chronic diseases.
- Community connections. A multitude of partnerships with local and regional community partners, health departments, and nonprofit organizations provide opportunities for collaboration and applied experiences.
- Supportive environment. Accessible faculty, supportive staff, and a university environment dedicated to fostering student success is a cornerstone of our program.
- Comprehensive curriculum. We prepare students to enter the workforce as leaders in designing, implementing, and evaluating public health interventions.
- Personalized. Customize your degree to suit your needs through electives and an emphasis of study that allows you to explore different topics and populations within public health.