Are you seeking to immerse yourself as a full-time student and complete your Master of Public Health (MPH) degree in two years? Or are you a working professional seeking to enhance your career and pursue a part-time MPH program in four years? The UTC Public Health Program offers both full- and part-time options to provide you with the flexibility to better help you meet your academic and professional goals.
No matter which option you choose – full- or part-time – the UTC MPH program provides you with:
- A unique, focused concentration on Chronic Disease Prevention & Control
- Courses that enhance connectivity and hands on experiential learning
- Flexibility with elective courses in selecting from the areas of emphasis
- Multiple community engagement opportunities to bridge classroom learning and real world experiences
- A supportive and tight knit environment
The prerequisites and application process are the same for either option. We encourage you to fill out an Inquiry Form or Contact Us for more information. We are more than happy to help answer your questions!
Below are examples of the curriculum plan for the program of study of your choice: