General Education Certification forms
Submit the appropriate forms for your class sections for the category(ies) you wish to have your course certified. (Sample certification example.)
A separate form is is required for each section/CRN unless the course is coordinated and has a common syllabus and assessments across all sections. If available, sample assignments (3-5, planned or completed [student work]) should also be submitted. Past syllabi will be pulled from institutional files and DO NOT need to be submitted unless this is a new course.
Courses can qualify in more than one category/subcategory. (See a sample certification submission for three categories.)
The following forms are MS Word files that mirror the online Sharepoint forms. These forms should just be used for planning purpose as the requests must be submitted online through Sharepoint (which allows copy and paste).
- Cover Sheet to be used for all Certifications (One per course)
- Rhetoric & Writing I Certification Form
- Rhetoric & Writing II Certification Form
- The Fine Arts & Humanities
- Natural Sciences (with Lab) Certification Form
- Natural Sciences (No Lab) Certification Form
- Behavioral & Social Sciences Certification Form
- Mathematics Certification Form
- Statistics Certification Form
- Non-Western Culture Certification Form