- Students need to apply for the summer FAFSA to receive financial aid that will help
to cover costs for the Bridge program. Any remaining costs not covered by financial
aid, will be supplied by the university.
- Living on campus and meals are provided during this program and are provided at no
cost to the student.
Invited students must complete a three-step selection process before they can be accepted
in to the Bridge program.
- STEP 1: Acceptance to The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga for Fall 2019 (students should
have already received letter from the Office of Admissions)
- STEP 2: Complete and submit the Bridge interest application. Invited students will also receive a direct link to the Bridge application via email.
- STEP 3: Students selected to participate will be notified by Bridge staff beginning the first
For more details about the Moc Up program visit our FAQ page or contact Dr. Crystal Edenfield.