About the Programs
- The Moc Up Program is a one-week transition program taking place in Summer 2018.
The week long camp will have 200 incoming freshmen. Participants will reside and
dine on campus. Social campus and community events will be planned and implemented
by Moc Up staff.
- Moc Up will collaborate with campus partners to provide the content for the week.
The ultimate goal is to provide students with a brief, yet wide-ranging view into
their new lives as members of the UTC community. Utilizing campus partners and their
functional area knowledge will provide participants with firsthand exposure to the
resources and strategies of student success at UTC.
- Students attending Moc Up will need to attend the June 21st and 22nd orientation session.
If the session is closed, students will need to fully register for an open session.
Our office will move you to the June 21st and 22nd orientation session once accepted
into the Moc Up program.
- The Bridge Program is your opportunity to get on campus early and start using the
resources, meeting the people, taking the initiative and developing the skills to
make the most of your college education.
- Bridge offers you the support and guidance while at the same time inspiring you to
new and exciting levels of academic achievement, extracurricular involvement, and
- Bridge is one of those opportunities that comes only once. The individual guidance
and coordinated support you will receive are unique to the program and can help ensure
your early and ongoing college success.
I loved the program & it helped me adjust to college life at UTC more efficiently.
Also, I met some people there that are now my close friends.