Schedule an Appointment
Money got you stressed?
The UTC Financial Wellness Center offers one-on-one meetings for students with our Peer Financial Coaches. These consultation appointments focus on you and your overall well-being as they relate to your financial situation.
Some of the topics may include but are not limited to the effects of your financial
situation on your anxiety, stress, personal life, academic life, and social life.
If you are ready to get your personal finances in order, then schedule a meeting with one of our Peer Financial Coaches. Email us at email@example.com. These meetings are also both FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
What to expect in your appointment?
- You will be meeting with an extensively trained volunteer peer financial coach for your 1 hour session.
- Your coach will ask some questions to get to know you, and help you to develop goals and vision for your future.
- Next, they will help you to gain a greater understanding of where you stand today financially. For this portion, it may be helpful to come prepared with information regarding any bank account or loan balances.
- You will then have the opportunity to work together to create a spending plan to achieve your goals during your time at UTC.
- Lastly, you will agree upon a list of next steps that you can each take in moving forward.
Looking for a group presentation?
The UTC Financial Wellness Center is also available to give presentations on various financial topics for students, faculty/staff, and community organizations. Whether you are an RA searching for a great programming idea, you're looking for a practical skills session for your professional organization, you want to engage your fraternity/sorority, or something else, the Financial Wellness Center can present to your group on ways to secure your financial future. All presentations are FREE to you and your group. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org