According to our records, you are approaching the maximum amount of Federal Pell Grant available to you. Beginning Fall 2012, a student may not receive the Federal Pell Grant more than 12 full time semesters, or the equivalent of 12 full time semesters. This includes all prior semesters received. There is no appeal process.If you would like additional information, you may contact the Office of Financial Aid at (423) 425-4677.