Transfer Scholars Program
Renewable award of $2,000 per year for transfer students.
To be eligible for this scholarship, transfer students should first apply for admission.
The next step is to apply for scholarships. Both applications are required for candidates to be considered for this scholarship.
Since funding is limited, consideration will only be given to students entering UTC in the fall semester and who meet the following criteria:
- 3.25 cumulative GPA and 60 earned semester credit hours completed (or an associate's degree)
- UTC Admissions file complete (application, application fee, high school transcript, college transcript(s) which include the 60 earned hours, ACT/SAT score). Deadline to have a complete file has been extended through June 15, 2020!
This award is only available to first-time undergraduate students. It cannot be stacked with other renewable scholarships or endowed scholarships offered through our office and UTC Admissions.
Apply early. Scholarship funds are limited and the awarding process is competitive. Meeting the eligibility requirements does not guarantee a student will receive a scholarship.
The best way to improve your candidacy is to submit all required materials as soon as possible.
- You must enroll full-time each semester and successfully complete a total of 24 credit hours during the fall and spring terms.
- Your academic performance will be reviewed at the end of the spring semester. You must have a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.00 to remain eligible for your Transfer Scholarship.
- If, during a Fall or Spring semester, you totally withdraw or do not attend, you forfeit the scholarship for all future semesters.
- This scholarship is renewable and you can receive up to a total of four (4) semesters.
- There is no regain option for students who do not meet the renewal criteria.