2018-2019 Academic Year Online Dynamic Forms
(Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019)
Financial aid forms should be submitted online via a secure process provided by a third party servicer. This online submission process is protected by your UTC CAS (Central Authentication Service) login.
All requested verification documents can be accessed one of two ways: 1. Access requested documents through your MyMocsNet account. Log in to your MyMocsNet account, click on the "Money" tab. The links to requested documents can be found under "Financial Aid Requirements". Click on the form link, log in to CAS, complete form and submit online.
2. You may also access and complete requested documents through the links provided in the missing document email sent to you. Click the link to the form, log in to CAS and submit the form online.
We can no longer accept a copy of your tax return if selected for verification. We encourage you to document requested tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval or request a copy of your tax return transcript in pdf format at www.IRS.gov.
My Online Forms
- Click here - to return to an online form you have saved or check the status of an online form you have already submitted.
- Document Upload - Upload additional documents that you may want to submit to the financial aid office for review.
Below are forms you may need to submit, but are not available to you through your MyMocsNet Account. Once forms are completed, you should submit them online to the Financial Aid Office.
- 2018-2019 Loan Adjustment Request - Complete this form if requesting any changes to your loans (offer, declined, decrease or increase)
- 2018-2019 Request for Supplemental Funds (Fall and Spring) - Complete this form if you are requesting the Federal SEOG Grant (must be Pell eligible and have an EFC of zero for SEOG eligibility).
PLUS Loan Forms:
Complete the appropriate form below once your parent has completed the Parent PLUS Loan application at www.studentloans.gov and the loan is approved or denied. We recommend completing the PLUS application April 1 or after to ensure that the PLUS Loan credit check remains valid through the August 2016 disbursement date.
- Financial Aid Appeal Form - complete and submit this form if you want to appeal your Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress. This form is used if you have had grade or credit hour troubles due to circumstances beyond your control.
- Graduation Plan - Complete this form and submit along with your Financial Aid Appeal Form only if you are appealing 150%.
- Cost of Attendance Appeal - Complete this form if you are requesting your financial aid cost of attendance allowance (budget) be adjusted due to additional expenses you have or an enrollment increase after the first day of classes. Note: If requesting additional loans in conjunction with this increase, the Loan Adjustment Request Form must be completed as well.
Other Important Forms
- Concurrent Enrollment Form - Complete this form if you wish to receive financial aid at UTC (Home institution) based on the hours enrolled at another (Host) institution. Please note: The aid processed based on the information submitted on this form may not be available at the time fees are due at the other institution. This form will be available after July 1st.
- Estimate Your Expenses Worksheet COMING SOON: This worksheet can help you to estimate your expenses for the upcoming academic year at UTC.
- Request for Counselor Review - Complete this form to report a change in enrollment plans or to have a counselor review your aid for a specified reason.
- Verification Opt-Out Form- Submit this form if you wish to receive only the HOPE Scholarship. Submitting this form waives the Verification requirement for financial aid. As a result, the student will not receive any other aid other than HOPE and/or HOPE Merit Supplement.
NOTE: Your MyMocsNet account will be the primary way the UTC Financial Aid Office communicates with you about your financial aid application, including requests for additional documents. It is important that you check your MyMocsNet often.