Campus and Community Resources
All of our services are free and confidential and are available to anyone regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.
- Lab-grade pregnancy testing
- Accurate information on all options
- Medical consultations*
- Support for men
- STD/STI information and education
- First time parenting program
- After abortion counseling and support
A Step Ahead
We provide long-term, reversible birth control to any woman living in Hamilton County who wants it. For free.
A Step Ahead Foundation Chattanooga empowers a woman to take control of her future. We make sure she can get the most effective methods of birth control when she is ready.
A Step Ahead works with UTC University Health Services.
For more information, see a SHS provider or link to A Step Ahead.
Hamilton County Health Department
- HCHD clinic conducts sexual/relationship educational programming and awareness.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), also known as Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's), can cause serious health problems.
- Partner notification and treatment services as needed.
- Anyone suspects they have a sexually transmitted disease should get help immediately.
- Contact HCHD
Chattanooga Primary CARE Center offers a full range of services for individuals living with HIV. These services include: primary and infectious disease care, nutritional counseling, mental health counseling, laboratory services, and health maintenance for preventative care.
- Complete Physicals + Exams
- Pap Smear + Cervical Cancer Screening
- Health Care Education
- Immunization + Vaccinations
- Laboratory Testing
- Referrals + Consultations
- Mental Health Counseling
- Adherence Counseling
- Peer Navigation
- Support Groups
- Contact Chattanooga Cares