To be considered for fall enrollment, the student and family are highly encouraged to submit all application materials by the application deadline. Potential students are encouraged to begin the UTC admission process as early as possible.
When all application materials for a student are received, a student's application packet will be reviewed by the Mosaic Advisory Board. If the student is a possible candidate, the family will be invited to campus for an interview. This interview allows both parties to evaluate the fit of the student and the program.
An evaluation of an individual’s overall abilities and interests determines if there is a good match between student and program. Once decisions have been made, families will be notified by email. Due to the limited space in the program, some eligible students may not be admitted.
All of the following information is required:
- Completed Mosaic Program application
- Copy of UTC acceptance letter or proof that you have applied (ex. email confirmation from UTC that your application has been received)
- A Psychoeducational Evaluation documenting an Autism diagnosis
- A copy of your high school transcripts. For students who have previous college experience: an unofficial transcript from that institution, or other documents that detail classes taken and grades earned.
- Optional: History of Supports Used. Examples include: - IEP - A letter from someone who currently works with you and knows your strengths/challenges such as a teacher or therapist
Admission to Mosaic does not guarantee admission to UTC. Applications to UTC and to Mosaic are separate processes.
**Please note interviews are not guaranteed for all applicants but are decided at the discretion of our Mosaic Advisory Board.**
Thank you for your interest in the Mosaic program. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 423-425-4006.