5. Review the information provided by the student that starts with their name and ends with whether or not they're scheduling a quiz. The important information to review here is the test date, which can be entered incorrectly, and the Length of the exam, which defaults to the full length of the class plus the student's time accommodation.
Note: You will need to let the DRC know to change the date if it's incorrect. There will be a field where you provide proctoring instructions for you to provide the correct length of the exam.
6. Provide your proctoring instructions in the exam repository. Instructions for how to find this can be found in the section below for how to upload exams (uploading is not required, but instructions are provided in the same location).
Back to List
Procuring your exam
There are several options for how the DRC Testing Center can procure your exam prior to the time we will administer it. You will be offered these choices to select from on the student's appointment.
- NEW AND PREFERRED: Upload your exam to Accommodate (follow the instructions in the following section). Only DRC staff with specific manager permissions will be able to access the file, and the exam will automatically be purged when the exam date expires.
- Email your exam to [email protected]
- Have your exam delivered to Frist 102.
- Have us pick up your exam from your administrative assistant (please let us know when the exam will be available for pickup, and we will get it from them as soon as we can).
Back to List
Instructions for Uploading Exams
Accommodate has a secure way of uploading exams into a repository located within each of your courses. This repository can only be accessed by you and DRC staff who have the appropriate permissions within Accommodate.
Bonus: You can easily purge exam files from these repositories, where all of the uploads are conveniently located in one place, so that they are no longer available anywhere in the system. Any exams that are not purged by the end of the semester will be removed by the DRC. You will be able to see that there are no exams uploaded in your Past Courses if you wait to let the DRC purge them.
Note: To purge exams, you will have to do them one at a time inside each exam upload page (but this can be done by you at any time, so you don't have to delete a bunch if you stay on top of it). This gives you full control of how long the files will stay in the system. See the instructions here: Instructions for purging exams. However, at the end of the semester the DRC has the ability to batch delete all of the uploaded files for the semester, so you may choose to let the DRC take care of purging them.
Uploading and Deleting Exams:
1. Log in to Accommodate Here, and from your home screen, click on the Courses Tab. This will take you to your catalog of courses that you are teaching.