UTC is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs and activities.
UTC makes every effort to honor disability accommodation requests.
Requests can be responded to most effectively if received as far in advance of the event as possible. Call the Disability Resource Center at 423-425-4006 as soon as you can so we may effectively provide a reasonable accommodation.
When you contact us, please provide the following pieces of information with your request:
- Your name, contact information and date of the request
- What type of accommodation you are requesting
- Date and start time for accommodation provision
- Location (building and room)
- Details of assignment (including the title of the event if any, the nature of the event, e.g. lecture, presentation, meeting, concert, staff retreat, training).
For general disability accommodation requests, contact the DRC at 423-425-4006, or email the executive director at [email protected].