Please remember to submit your immunization form.  You can print the form by clicking on the picture below.

Option 1 – Go and see your doctor before you leave for the United States. Ask your doctor to complete the form, sign it, and stamp it for you. 

Option 2 - You can attach copies of your immunization documents, but they need to be translated into English.

Please read the form carefully to check which immunizations are mandatory and which are recommended.

If you are missing some of the immunizations, please make sure you arrive in Chattanooga early enough to obtain these immunizations. You can enter the country 30 days prior to the beginning of your course.

You cannot register for classes if you do not submit this form. If you do not register, you cannot attend classes.


Please send the form to or upload it through the UTC Student Health Services Patient Portal.


Thank you!


*Click aquí para español