Access For Commencement Ceremonies
- There will be dedicated parking for vehicles with an accessible parking decal in lot 20, which is located right beside the arena (see map below).
- Parking is on a first come, first served basis.
- Not all of the parking spots in lot 20 are accessible for unloading and loading of wheelchairs. Guests may be unloaded and loaded at either of the two arena entrance ramps adjascent to lot 20.
- The two entrances adjascent to lot 20 are both accessible entrances into the concourse level of the arena.
- The concourse level is the center level of the arena, with stands either above or below.
- The first row of seating just below the concourse level will be reserved for accessible seating. This includes seating for guests with individuals who require accessible seating.
- Wheelchair seating is on the concourse level, right behind the top row of the lower stands. Two individuals (including the person using a wheelchair) can sit to each side of the staircase leading down from the concourse level. Please ask an usher for an additional seat if you need one to sit in.