Program, Minor, Catalog Year Changes 

VA Educational Benefits students

Only courses that satisfy current program requirements outlined by UTC catalog and MyMocsDegree can be certified to the Department of Veterans Affairs for the use of education benefits.

A change in program could impact VA enrollment certification. Changes to your program should be discussed with your academic advisor/department and VA School Certifying Official prior to requesting change. 


Military Tuition Assistance students should also use this program change request form.


Online Request Form:

Program, Minor, Catalog Year Change Request form for VA Educational Benefits or Military Tuition Assistance students

Log in and when prompted continue to the electronic form. Upon form submission, it will be sent to Veteran Student Services for approval. Once approved by the School Certifying Official, the form will be routed to the Records Office for processing. Please allow up to 5 business days for changes to reflect in MyMocsNet and MyMocsDegree.  Newly admitted students need to change their major with Admissions (students who haven't attended orientation yet).