Services for Students
- Chattanooga Area Resources For students interested in obtaining counseling and psychiatric services outside of the UTC Community.
- Counseling Center Personal and career counseling.
- Financial Aid Take a look at UTC's Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships.
- University Financial Wellness Center Check out the campus-wide financial literacy program.
- Bookstore Visit our bookstore for books, supplies, and UTC merchandise.
- Career & Student Employment Center Find a temporary job while a student or a full-time employer to put your new degree to work.
- Computing Services Computers you can use on campus and service for your personal computer.
- Dining Services Our on-campus dining and meal plans.
- Health Services We can help get you healthy and happy.
- Library Your door to a world of knowledge.
- Parking Our parking options and shuttle service.
- Student Email You must check your UTC account so you don't miss important announcements.
- Student Support Services Enable students to achieve academic success that is commensurate with their academic potential and the efforts they invest in academic endeavors.
- Testing Center Information on exams for graduate school and professional certifications.
- University Center The heart of campus activities—main dining hall, meetings, lectures.
- Video Production Join the video production crew or create a video class project.
- Writing Center Assistance with research and other writing projects.
Graduate students unfortunately do not have access to on-campus housing. For housing inquiries or living arrangement question from around the area, please email the Counselor Education Office at CounselorED@utc.edu