Emotional Support Animals

student pets therapy dog, Penny, in the library

Information about Emotional Support Animals on campus.

The UTC Counseling Center loves our non-human friends and does recognize the importance of Emotional Support Animals (ESAs). However, our center does not provide documentation for ESA registration. We recommend that students who are seeking documentation letters for an ESA contact a community provider for this service. Insurance may be able to offer you a referral or you can contact our center for more information on local providers.

Contact the UTC Disability Resource Center for more information about having an ESA on campus.

The UTC Counseling Center does occasionally partner with local organizations to bring Emotional Support Animals to campus for special events. Check our events page or follow us on Social Media for more information.