Snapchat Takeover Application
Please read the following Snapchat Takeover Guidelines, fill in the form below, and select "yes" in the form to agree to the policy at the bottom.
- Start with a quick video intro! Share your name, major and where you’re from.
- Show folks what a day in your life looks like – from beginning to end. Feature your classes, job, hobbies, clubs, organizations, hangout spots and more.
- Be creative! Experiment with filters, emojis or whatever else you enjoy about the app. Switch things up with photos, video and Boomerangs.
- Make sure your story is no longer than 210 seconds, or about 3:30 minutes.
- Tell your friends about it, make sure they see your story!
- HAVE FUN!
- Wrap it all up with a final goodbye photo or video.
- Post anything you would not want your parents to see.
- Depict partying, drugs or underage drinking
- Depict nudity or provocative posing
- Use hate speech or bullying
- Open any snap messages
- Mention/wear branded apparel referencing another college/university
I recognize and understand that I am acting as a representative of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. I agree to the guidelines put forth by the UTC Social Media Team for this takeover. I will not include any profanity, illegal activities or lewd behavior. I acknowledge that if I break this agreement, I am subject to consequences.