Public Use Logos
Request UTC marks from Creative Services Director Stephen Rumbaugh at email@example.com or (423) 425-1555. Use of these logos for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited, except by approved vendors and manufacturers. Commercial uses include but may not be limited to: reproduction on products for sale or distribution by a commercial enterprise, reproduction on marketing materials to promote or endorse the sale of products, and reproduction on marketing materials to promote or endorse a commercial enterprise or business.
Official Department Logos
Request an up-to-date logo package of your official UTC department logo by contacting Creative Services Director Stephen Rumbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-425-1555.
Alternative graphic treatments must always be used in conjunction with an official university or departmental logo, and cannot appear on stationery packages including letterhead, envelopes and business cards. All marketing materials should have a clear connection to UTC through proper branding.
- The UTC wordmark and athletic symbols are the only graphics approved to represent the University.
- Official University wordmarks are required on all publications and should appear prominently.
- The design or use of any other logo representing the University is prohibited. The use of any graphic treatment representing UTC departments or programs is prohibited except when used in conjunction with the official and appropriate brandmarks.
- UTC Graphic and Mail Services 423-425-4092 is the default printer for all UTC print pieces and is the only authorized printer to produce university stationery or business cards for UTC.
- Contact Creative Services Director Stephen Rumbaugh at email@example.com or 423-425-1555 with any questions, comments, concerns. He is here to help you.