Undergraduate Student Advisement
- Students need to check the Student Information under My MocsNet to see their assigned advisor
- If they don't have an assigned advisor, they need to contact the Department Head
- Students are expected to communicate with their advisor on a regular basis (at least twice per semester)
- Students need to check their My Mocs Degree and academic transcript to see their pending requirements
- Students are required to come to one of the group advisement sessions with the departmental faculty that is scheduled several times during the early registration period.
- Students should follow up with their academic advisor to handle their petition(s), graduation application, other required forms, etc.