AGC Student Chapter
About Our Chapter
The AGC Student Chapter at UTC is an entirely student-led organization for students that are interested in professional development in the construction industry. We strive to help college students learn more about the ins and outs of the construction world. Being sponsored by the local AGC Chapter, we have abundant resources in the professional work environment. Ranging from project site visits, BLOC events, and volunteer work in the local community, we are always working to learn and grow from our experiences.
- Networking Opportunities with students that share your interests.
- Immediate contact with local AGC Chapter staff.
- Opportunities to observe local construction projects.
- Opportunities to meet and work with current industry leaders.
- Private Student Chapter study room/lounge area on campus.
- Opportunities to attend networking events put on by the Building Leaders of Chattanooga (BLOC).
Being A Member
Being a member of the AGC Student chapter at UTC means being part of a team. Members all work together for a common goal, and build each other up along the way. There are several things to expect when becoming a member of the chapter.
- You are a representative of AGC on campus.
- Participation in volunteer projects in the local community.
- Attend student chapter meetings.
- Site visits to local construction projects.
- Participate in school-related construction competitions.
Info and Meeting Times: AGC Student Chapter on OrgSync (click on Profile)
President: Ben Stacey
Vice President: Andrew Cassman
Vice President: Brent Campbell
Treasurer: Jake Johnson
Secretary: Stedman Howard
Social Media Chair: Taylor Camacho
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Alexandr Sokolov