- UTC is a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance.
- UTC Computer Science students have dedicated labs for our classes.
- UTC Computer Science students benefit from smaller classes and a low student/teacher ratio.
- All classes are taught by faculty with professional degrees. Most faculty hold the Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related discipline.
- Our graduates can be found working for Fortune 500 companies, local, state and federal government agencies. They have also gone on to graduate programs in computer science, engineering, and medicine.
- Our department offers a Master's degree and post baccalaureate certificates.
- Our students have opportunities for internships, co-op experience and special projects within the College.
- UTC has active student associations that are affiliated with major national computer science societies and organizations.