Tuition and Fees
- View Graduate Fees
- Graduate Regional Tuition Rate 2019-2020
- UTC Online & Distance Fee Schedule 2019-2020
- Bursar’s Office Fee Schedule
- Tuition and Fee Payment Instructions
- Tuition Installment Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions related to Tuition, Fees & Payment
- UTC Bursar's Office or UTC Mocs One Center
*Tuition is subject to change without notice. University Fees are set by the Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any regular or called meeting of the Board.
- Review the following definitions first:
- University of TN System Residency Classification Guide
- In-State Rate for Part-time, Out-of-State Residents Employed Full-time in TN (see item #3)
Financial Aid and Scholarship
Financial aid is available for students who qualify. You should investigate any financial aid that seems appropriate to your circumstances.
- Federal Loans: make sure you file your FAFSA!
- Low-interest private student loans. Be sure to read the fine print before signing.
- Private funds (from employers, religious groups, and social affiliations)
- UTC Graduate School Scholarships
If you need assistance with financial aid, contact the Mocs One Center.
Veteran Student Services
Veteran Student Services' mission is to provide the best possible support services to active duty service-members, veterans, reservists and their family members.