From scholarships to free tutoring and writing resources, the Center for Student Success assists students in achieving their academic goals. We encourage you to utilize the resources below to help you succeed.
The College of Engineering and Computer Science offers a limited amount of scholarships provided by our industry partners and private donors. Applications are accepted between January and March of each year. To see the list of available scholarships click here.
Peer-to-Peer Tutoring Program assists students with engineering and computer science and mathematics. Tutoring is offered in Fall and Spring Semesters.
To see the current offerings click here.
- 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing Group - Dr. Louie Elliot
- AGC (Associated General Contractors of America) - Dr. Alexandr Sokolov
- AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics) Design Build Fly - Dr. Kidambi Sreevinas
- AIChE (American Institute of Chemical Engineers) - Dr. Bradley Harris
- AISC (American Institute of Steel Construction) Steel Bridge - Dr. Ignatius Fomunung
- ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) - Dr. Ignatius Fomunung
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) - Dr. Chuck Margraves
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air-Conditioning Engineers) - Dr. Prakash Shamshala
- ChemE Car - Dr. Bradley Harris
- CompUTC (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers – Computer Science) - Dr. Craig Tanis
- Concrete Canoe - Dr. Ignatius Fomunung
- CSI (Construction Specifications Institute) - Prof. Paul Baggett
- CyberForce - Dr. Li Yang
- Engineering Management Club - Dr. Aldo McLean
- GiCS (Girls in Computer Science) - Dr. Mina Sartipi
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) - Dr. Abdul Ofoli
- IEEE – Robotics - Dr. Abdul Ofoli
- Mechatronics - Dr. Ahad Nasab
- MocsSec (Cyber Defense) - Dr. David Schwab
- NSBE (National Society of Black Engineers) - Dr. Raga Ahmed
- SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) - Dr. Trevor Elliott
- Satellite Club - Dr. Daniel Loveless
- SEDS (Students for the Exploration and Development of Space) - Dr. Trevor Elliott
- SHPE (Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers) - Dr. Aldo McLean
- Steel Bridge - Dr. Ignatius Fomunung
- CECS Student Ambassadors - Sara Jackson
- SWE (Society of Women Engineers) - Dr. Soubantika Palchoudhury
- Tau Beta Pi - Dr. Gary McDonald
- UTC Racing Mocs - Dr. Trevor Elliott
- UTC Rocket Mocs - Dr. Trevor Elliott
Our residential college is a community of students who share academic or social and
cultural interests. With planned activities, enrollment in a core course, apartment
living with roommates with similar interests, and more, our Living and Learning Community
provides avenues for campus involvement, and exploration of opportunities not available
with traditional residential living.
Sophomore students require special support measures to ensure academic persistence.
The CECS Student Success Center offers special programs which encourages students
and allows them to expand skill sets and experiences.
The Center for Student Success offers students workshops to assist with common student challenges.
Offered in conjunction with the Counseling Center.
Overwhelmed by communication? The email management workshops provide tips on organizing your in-box.
Center your mind and connect with cute creatures. Stress does not stand a chance!