CECS T-shirt Design Contest
We need your help to create a fabulous design that will be printed on the t-shirts for distribution next year to students, prospective students, alumni, and others. This contest is open to all College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) students. The winner will receive a $100 check from the CECS. Please submit your design by Friday, March 30, 2019.
- The design will be screen-printed on a t-shirt, so make sure your color choices will “pop” on the shirt. Use clean lines. Avoid gradients and photos.
- Include in your design “UTC College of Engineering and Computer Science” (CECS). It should represent the CECS and the programs offered in the College.
- Do not use copyrighted materials (e.g., logos, brands, characters, phrases); however if you would like an electronic college logo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your design should be original; it should not be a reinterpretation of someone else’s design.
- Your design should not be wider or taller than 11.5 inches.
- You must be a current UTC student.
Submit one design (in PNG format) to email@example.com. If your design is chosen, you may be required to provide your design in other format(s). Submit your design by Thursday, March 31, 2019.
Judging and Notification
A Committee of CECS student organization representatives, faculty, and staff will review all designs and vote to select the winning entry. We will notify the winner by Friday, April 5, 2019.