CECS Student Ambassadors
The College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) Student Ambassadors provide service to the College, the University and the extended Chattanooga community by representing CECS as goodwill ambassadors. Through their assistance to the College in welcoming potential students, CECS alumni, friends, community partners, and visitors, the Ambassadors provide information and support events and activities sponsored by the College by working with the Dean’s Office and the Director of Student Success.
- Ambassadors must be full time students in the College of Engineering and Computer Science having completed at least one semester At UTC
- Ambassadors must be in good academic standing with the University
- Ambassadors will be called upon to work 5 to 10 hours per month assisting with CECS events – Compensated hourly.
- Complete an application
- Provide a 200 – 300 word statement explaining their interest in supporting the College in this important way
- Complete an interview with Dean
Applications and essays are submitted to Ms. Julie David at Julie-David@utc.edu or filled out below by Friday, February 9, 2018.
For more information about the CECS Ambassadors, please contact Ms. Julie David at (423) 425-5465, EMCS 344.
Deadline to Apply: Friday, February 9, 2018