- Educate and train future technical & engineering management workforce for Tennessee, the nation, and beyond.
- Discover new knowledge in engineering, management, technology and computer science.
- Engage communities through scholarship, service and economic development.
To be a preeminent college of engineering, engineering management, technology, and computer science in education and applied research.
- Enrich Student Experience
- Cultivate excellence in teaching and learning
- Enhance applied research capabilities of the college for broader impact to the society
- Engage community through scholarship and service with leadership and distinction
Enhance national/international reputation and recognition
College of Engineering and Computer Science Strategic Plan
(approved by Faculty on 09/08/2016)
College of Engineering and Computer Science By-Laws
(approved by Faculty on 02/23/2018)