(1) Educate and train future technical & engineering management workforce for Tennessee, the nation, and beyond.
(2) Discover new knowledge in engineering, management, technology and computer science.
(3) Engage communities through scholarship, service and economic development.
To be a preeminent college of engineering, engineering management, technology, and computer science in education and applied research.
- Enrich Student Experience
- Cultivate excellence in teaching and learning
- Enhance applied research capabilities of the college for broader impact to the society
- Engage community through scholarship and service with leadership and distinction
Enhance national/international reputation and recognition
College of Engineering and Computer Science Strategic Plan
(approved by Faculty on 09/08/2016)
College of Engineering and Computer Science By-Laws
(approved by Faculty on 02/23/2018)