Gary W. Rollins College of Business scholarship recipients will be selected in the Spring semester and the awards are effective the following Fall semester. Scholarships shall be open to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, or veteran status and are subject to the individual scholarship criteria.
How to Apply
The application for the Management Department scholarships are fillable PDFs. Click on the scholarship application and open the file using Adobe Acrobat. Fill out the scholarship application and save it to your computer. Please email the saved form (and any essays, documentation or other materials required) as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are closed for 2020.
Open to sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree concentration in either Human Resources Management or I-O Psychology.
- Be a member of either the UTC or Chattanooga Chapters of SHRM.
- Hold current status in good standing.
- Demonstrate successful academic performance.
- Financial need may be considered.